The Secret to a Long Life is Not to Get Married, 107-year-old Woman claims

Louise Jean Signore

Louise Jean Signore, a 107-year-old woman in Bronx, New York claimed that the key to a long living is not to get married.

In her birthday celebration, she invited her family, relatives, friends and other to be her guests in her very important day.

During the celebration, she shared in CBS her secret on how she managed to live a happy and long life, as a woman raised in with the Italian heritage she told them that with the help of good food at home she's still living at this time.

"Italian food. Italian food is very good for you. I was brought up with very good food. No soda, no cake," she said. 

She also added that there's one more important thing that factored the longevity of her life, and it is not be committed to someone else or being bond with someone, especially marriage.

"I think the secret of 107: I never got married. I think that's the secret," Signore told the news outlet.

"My sisters says, 'I wish I never got married.'" She added.


 Some people think that the long life runs to Signore's family as her sister is at 102 years of age.

Signore unlike other women at her age doesn't seem to be bothered with her incapabilities instead she still manage to do things as such youngsters can do.

“If they have exercise, I do the exercise. If they have dancing, I dance. I still a do a little dancing. After my lunch, I will play bingo, so I had a full day,” she said.

“[My sister] doesn’t take any medicine! I’m 107 and I just take a high blood pressure pill, that’s all."

 Only few people are able to have a chance to live longer as possible, so better take care of your health and be proud.

Photo courtesy:  Louise Jean Signore / ABC News

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.