Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Is ‘Curing’ People Of Coronavirus Through The Television

 Televangelist Kenneth Copeland

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland is a known scam artist, but his latest trick has hit a new low. In the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, Copeland, who begs his viewers for donations, is claiming to cure viewers through their television screens.

The scamvangelist’s wife, Gloria Copeland, has urged viewers not to be vaccinated on previous broadcasts, saying Jesus “gave us the flu shot.”

“Put your hand on that television set. Hallelujah. Thank you, Lord Jesus. He received your healing,” Copeland told viewers. “Now say it: ‘I take it. I have it. It’s mine. I thank you and praise you for it.’ According to the Word of God, I am healed.”

“And I consider not my own body. I consider not symptoms in my own body, but only that which God has promised. Only that what the Word has said. And by His stripes, I was healed. And by His stripes, I am healed now.”

“I am not the sick trying to get healed. I am the healed, and the Devil is trying to give me the flu!” Copeland claims. “Or whatever else kind of thing he’s trying.”

Gloria Copeland has blamed the flu on negative thoughts.

“If you say, ‘I don’t have any symptoms of the flu,’ well great, that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Just keep saying ‘I’ll never have the flu. I’ll never have the flu.’ Put words. Inoculate yourself with the word of God,” she claimed in a 2018 broadcast.

“Jesus himself gave us the flu shot. He redeemed us from the curse of flu.”

WATCH THE VIDEO:

[ By LGBTQ Nation ]

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.