Julia Barretto, May Rebelasyon Tungkol sa Naging Past Nila ni James Reid


In the past, Julia Barretto has been linked with James Reid. The two Kapamilya stars allegedly dated for a while, but both parties have remained mum about the issue.

Recently, this closed chapter has been opened once again when Julia Barretto had an appearance in "Tonight With Boy Abunda."

During the interview, the 21-year-old actress talked about her upcoming movie with Gerald Anderson, "Between Maybes." When asked if she's already been a 'maybe' to someone, the actress revealed that she has been through that phase.


"I knew I didn’t deserve that and anybody who thought I was just a maybe didn’t deserve me. I deserve to be the yes. I would deserve to be the sure. I got tired of the feeling like I wasn’t worthy of his love. I walked away."

Tito Boy asked if the man who broke Julia's heart is an actor, and the young actress boldly answered yes. Later on, the topic steered towards Julia Barretto's rumored ex-boyfriend, James Reid.

When asked if she's ready to work with her rumored boyfriend, the young actress claimed that she was thrilled to see how their dynamic will turn out: "Yes, I’m willing to work with him. Baka interesting yung dynamic." The only question remaining now is, when will this project be?


On the other hand, can they still be friends? When they parted ways, many people are curious if Julia and James will remain friends. For Julia, however, the answer is still uncertain: "Friends ba tayo? Di ko alam. I’m not sure."

What are your thoughts about this? We'd love to hear from you, so don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.