Lazada Buyer Orders Gaming Chair, Receives Dirty Shirt

Instead of the ordered computer gaming chair, the buyer received a dirty shirt from the seller. Did Lazada take action?

The customer, Ma Sienaden, was very disappointed as the gaming chair was supposed to be an anniversary gift to her boyfriend, but the seller sent what she called a "basahan" (rag).


Her post on Facebook reads:

Placed my order (Gaming Chair) last Aug. 8 and paid it 2 days after thru debit card.. We waited for two weeks just to receive DIRTY CLOTH.. Seller assured me na gaming chair ang pinadala nya. Di ko alam kung kninong lapses to. Already made my report. Hopefully maaksyonan. Lazada Ninja Van Philippines

P.S Anniv gift ko sa boyfriend ko sana kaya sobrang nakakaiyak. Excited kameng everyday na nag ta track ng order nmin since overseas sya kaya given na matatagalan pero never did I imagined na ganino pala ang matatanggap ko.

Fortunately, Lazada called her up to address her concern. The company's representative assured her that they would issue a refund.





Ma Sienaden updated her Facebook post, saying:

Just an update, Lazada called me late last night to address my concern and made sure na ma re refund ang amount na nabayaran ko.

By the way.. before I placed my order, nag double check nmn po ako ng seller and shop's reviews'.. I even chatted first the seller before paying since there's NO COD in their MOP opt. All the NECESSARY things was done.. Lazada's Internal Investigation team is now working on this. May it be in the logistic or seller's dirty scheme.. malalalman din po..

Thank you and Godbless!


It's good to know that Lazada took immediate action. We wonder, how many customers out there have a similar experience?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.